The Inn, originally called Sibley Mansion, was built in 1740 on the 700 acre
spread known as Sibley Farm. The farm was famous for its prize Jersey Cows. Some of the original barns are still used by local businesses today.
Purchased in 1982 by Dave and Phyllis Ekleberry, the Inn underwent two years of painstaking renovations, keeping much of the original architecture and ambient surroundings intact. Today, the Inn stands on 130 acres of quiet rolling fields and unspoiled woodland playing host to many marriage proposals, anniversaries, business
meetings, corporate parties, wedding receptions and many other special occasions.